All material in this site is, unless otherwise stated, the property of DS GROUP with head office located at “Wavare Nagar , Near Trimbak Road , Nashik , Maharashtra”. Copyright and other intellectual property laws protect these materials. Reproduction or retransmission of the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written consent of the copyright holder, is a violation of copyright law. A single copy of the materials available through this course may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute such copies to others, whether or not in electronic form, whether or not for a charge or other consideration, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for requests for permission to reproducer distribute materials available through this course are listed below
This web site contains material, including text, images, graphics, and video and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by DS GROUP or have been licensed to DS GROUP by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site. DS GROUP retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by DS GROUP and used under license by DS GROUP affiliates.
Hyper linking policy:
At many places in this website, you shall find links to other websites/portals. These links have been placed for your convenience. DS GROUP is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this website should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages.
Terms and conditions :
Welcome to our website. This website belongs to DS GROUP, content is owned and maintained by DS GROUP Nashik. This website is designed and hosted by Modern-I, 96, Ground Floor, Suryodaya Colony Savtanagar, Cidco-4, Nashik – 422008, Maharashtra, India. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify / check with the Department(s) and / or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice. Under no circumstances will this Department be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India. The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by non-Government / private organizations. DS GROUP is providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the DS GROUP website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners / sponsors of the outside website. DS GROUP does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject
To change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws as prevailing in India.
A cookie is a piece of software code that an internet web site sends to your browser when you
Your email address will be recorded for sending a message pertaining to the approval process or any services that DS GROUP offers. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and will not be disclosed, without your consent.
The use of the term “Personal Information” in this privacy statement refers to any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably as curtained. We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on the India Portal site to any third party (public/private). Any information provided to this Portal will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We gather certain information about the User, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
When you request information or services, we use your email address and any other information you give us to provide you with the information or services you’ve requested, including sending transaction confirmations, acknowledgements and alerts. Mail confirming your transactions or any changes to your account information will be sent as per DS GROUP’s prevailing operating policy and with a view to enhance the security of the service offering.
In respect of other information or services sent to your email address, we will continue to provide these until you ask us to stop (by using the “unsubscribe” instructions provided on each email and/or the Web site where you signed up and/or as we otherwise provide), or until the information or service is no longer available. We will not use your email address or other information to provide you with any unsolicited message or information (unless the message or information is part of the service you are requesting)
As a general rule, this website does not collect Personal Information about you when you visit the site. You can generally visit the site without revealing Personal Information, unless you choose to provide such information. This website records your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes. Your server’s address; the name of the top-level domain from which you access the Internet (for example, .gov, .com, .in, etc.); the type of browser you use; the date and time you access the site; the pages you have accessed and the documents downloaded and the previous Internet address from which you linked directly to the site. We will not identify users or their browsing activities, except when a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs.
Payment Gateway Disclaimer
Fees / Donation payments by you to DS GROUP or any Sub Unit of the DS GROUP may be made through an electronic and automated collection and remittance service (the “Payment Gateway”) hosted through Axis Bank (the ‘Payment Service Providers’). The Payment Gateway service is provided to you in order to facilitate access to view and pay your fees / donation online.
DS GROUP makes no representation of any kind, express or implied, as to theoperation of the Payment Gateway. You expressly agree that your use of this onlinepayment service isentirely at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
1. DS GROUP has made this service available to you as a matter of convenience. DS GROUP expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this service. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for your conduct and that DS GROUP reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately.
2. In no way shall DS GROUP, the Payment Service Providers or its affiliatesbe liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplarydamages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, dataor other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the access to, useof, or reliance on the Payment Gatewayservices.
3. DS GROUP and the Payment Service Providers assumes no liabilitywhatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of (i)the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other informationtransmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway; or (ii) anyinterruption or errors in the operation of the PaymentGateway.
4. You shall indemnify and hold harmless DS GROUP and their respectiveofficers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, oractions.We / our Employees are not liable for any loss or damages arising from youruse of, or reliance upon the information contained on our website, or any failureto comply with the terms and conditions where such failure is due tocircumstance beyond our reasonable control.If we waive any rights available to us under terms and conditions on anoccasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived onany other or subsequent occasion.If any part of terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable orillegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall neverthelesscontinue in full force.
5. You agree, understand and confirm that personal data including withoutlimitation details relating to debit card/credit card transmitted over the Internet issusceptible to misuse, theft and/or fraud and that DS GROUP has nocontrol over such matters.
6. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding againstunauthorized use of any information transmitted by you, DS GROUP doesnot represent or guarantee that the use of the payment gateway will not resultin theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
7. DS GROUP, the Payment Service Providers and its affiliates and associates shallnot be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission,interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computervirus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized accessto, alteration of, or use of information contained at this site.
Debit/Credit card, Bank Account details
The debit/credit card details provided by you for use of the Payment Gateway will becorrect and accurate and you shall not use a debit/credit card, which is not lawfullyowned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide correct and validdebit/credit card details.
You may pay fees at DS GROUP by using a Debit/Credit Card or through using yourOnline Banking Account. When you initiate a payment transaction and/or issue anonline payment Instruction and provide Your Card / Bank details:
_ You warrant that Your fully and lawfully entitled use such Credit / Debit Card, Bank
Account for such transactions
_ You are responsible to ensure that the Card, Bank Account details provided byYou are accurate
_ You are authorising the debit to the nominated Card, Bank account for thesettlement of fees selected by you along with the applicable Fees& VISA/MASTER CARD charges.
_ You are responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on your nominatedCard, Bank Account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment ofthe fees selected by You inclusive of the applicable Fees/charges.
1. To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use anddisclose personal information in connection with security related or lawenforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities orcomplying with legal requirements.
2. If you e-mail us, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mailaddress will be used by DS GROUP to respond to you.
3. In addition, we may have collected similar information from you in the past. Byentering this website you are consenting to the terms of our information privacypolicy and to our continued use of previously collected information. Bysubmitting your personal information to us, you will be treated as having givenyour permission for the processing of your personal data as set out in thispolicy.
4. Your information will be managed in accordance with the law, including DataProtection Act, 1998.
Non personal information
At this web site, information sent by your web browser, may be automaticallycollected. This information typically includes your domain name (the site after the [at]in your e-mail address). It may also contain your user name (the name before the [at]in your e-mail address). Other examples of information collected by our server includethe Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the visitor’s computer to theInternet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our website, pagesviewed, information searched for, access times, websites visited before and a visitorvisits our website, and other relevant statistics.
DS GROUP Disclaimer
This website is provided to you on an “as is” and “where-is” basis, without any warranty. DS GROUP, for itself and any third party providing materials, services, or content to this website, makes no representations or warranties, either express,implied, statutory or otherwise of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, with respect to the website, the information or any products or services to which the information refers. DS GROUP will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to, direct,indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising from or connected with the site, including but not limited to, your use of this site or your inability to use the site, even if DS GROUP has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Notices / Circulars / Communications / Results / Marks / Statistics / any type of Information / Intimation, Displayed on our site is Only & Only for the Information Purpose & for the Immediate Communication to all the concern people, All the Concerned – Users / Students / Parents / Various Organizations / News & Publicity Organizations.etc. before taking any type of decision all Users should Confirm, Refer & Rely Only on the Original Document/s Displayed on our concerned Units/Offices Notice Boards or Concerned Authorities of our Organization/s. Grammatical / Typographical / Human Errors / Mistakes. We at DS GROUP are not responsible for any type Direct / Indirect loss to any Person/s / Organisation, etc. Physical / Monetary / Educational / In Decision Making or in the form of waste of Time / Period or Term/s etc.
1. DS GROUP controls and operates this web site from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this web site from outside the India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
2. Information that DS GROUP publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to DS GROUP programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that DS GROUP intends to announce such programs or services in your country.
Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or serviceson our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacypolicies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities ofthese linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site andwelcome any feedback about these sites.
We are not responsible for the content of any linked website and cannot takeresponsibility for the consequences of your using the information or services on linkedwebsites. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time.
Our website does not endorse or favour any specific commercial product or business.Non-government sites linked to from this website are present only because they maybe useful additions to the information we provide. A link to a third-party website doesnot imply endorsement; you must use your own judgement to decide whether theinformation or service on that website is suitable for your needs. If a website is notlinked to ours, this does not mean or imply that it is unsatisfactory. The linkedwebsites are regularly reviewed in the light of parents / well-wisher usage and feedback.Websites that we link to may have terms and conditions that are different from ours.Do not assume that our terms and conditions apply to other websites.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance withlaws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of anyjurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these termsand conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract ortort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Nashik, India forthe resolution of all such disputes.
Terms and conditions related to e-payment
1. The following terms and conditions will apply to the user of DS GROUP’s onlinepayment gateway service offered through the DS GROUP website. Please gothrough the conditions carefully and if acceptable, you may register and transact for e-payment on DS GROUP Website. You can either register on DS GROUP’s website or you can enter your parent number and feesing unit number and youcan pay your latest fees.
2. DS GROUP’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legalprocedures of Government of India, and nothing contained in this agreement is inderogation of DS GROUP’s right to comply with law enforcement requests orrequirements relating to your use of this Web Site or information provided to orgathered by DS GROUP with respect to such use. You agree that providing detailsof your use of the Web Site by DS GROUP to regulators or police or to any otherthird party, or in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the WebSite, is DS GROUP’s complete discretion.
3. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceablepursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimersand liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforce able provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that mostclosely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
4. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parents / well-wisher and DS GROUP with respect to e-payment on DS GROUP Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic,oral, or written, between the parents / well-wisher and DS GROUP with respect to this Website.
A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained inprinted form.
5. The records of DS GROUP and/or the Payment Service Provider, generated bythe transactions arising out of the use of the Service, including the time thetransaction is recorded shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness andaccuracy of the transaction
6. The services of e-payment of electricity feesis absolutely free for DS GROUPParents for all types of transactions. DS GROUP reserves the right to chargeand recover from the User, fees for availing the Service.
7. Refund / Charge Back Transaction: In the event of charge back or refund ofthe amount to the parent for any reason, the amount will be refunded to theparent through any one of the possiable option of Gateway process / DD / at par cheque and no cash refunds will be made. (as per fees refund policy of subunit of the DS GROUP / DS GROUP.)
If at any time you believe that DS GROUP has not adhered to these privacyguidelines, please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org we will we willresolve it and take any remedial action as we reasonably determine in our discretionand in accordance with applicable laws.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. DS GROUP does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reservesthe right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within theInternet community, if DS GROUP becomes aware of inappropriate use of theweb site or any of its Services, DS GROUP will respond in any way that, in its solediscretion, DS GROUP deems appropriate. You acknowledge that DS GROUP willhave the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may beconsidered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct.When requested, DS GROUP will co-operate fully with law enforcement agenciesin any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
2. You agree to use this site for lawful purposes only. You must not use this sitefor any of the following :
• To send, state, publish, use or reuse any material which is offensive,abusive, defamatory, indecent, obscene, threatening or illegal or in breachof copyright, trade mark, confidence, privacy or any other rights.
• To transmit any chain letters, spam letters, or junk e-mail or participate inmischievous or malicious behaviour which causes or may cause damage,annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to this website or any otherparty.
• You may not circumvent or attempt to circumvent security measures or tryto modify the site content.
3. We will do our best to ensure that content on this site is accurate and up to dateand to address any errors or omissions as soon as they are identified, however;
• We cannot guarantee that the content is always accurate and up to date orthat it applies to the individual circumstances of your business.
• Content of this site is not intended to be used as a substitute for legal orprofessional advice.
• You should seek any appropriate professional advice relevant to yourparticular circumstance.
4. DS GROUP reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time andwithout notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, withoutnotice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you mustimmediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
5. We reserve the right to exclude a particular user from a service, and/or deletetheir details if the abuse it (which could include, but is not limited to, hacking,submission of obscenities, fraud or the spreading of computer viruses). Wemay also make changes to a service without warning ; this may include theremoval of a service at any time.
6. DS GROUP may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out abovefrom time to time. By browsing this web site, you are accepting that you arebound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you shouldcheck these each time you revisit the web site.
7. DS GROUP may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
8. DS GROUP may suspend the operation of this web site for support ormaintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
10. Security and Virus Protection: No data transmission over the Internet can beguaranteed as totally secure. While we strive to protect such information, wedo not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which youtransmit to us. Accordingly, such transmission is at your own risk. We will notbe liable for any damages or loss arising out of or resulting from anyunauthorized access to, alternation to or modification of information containedon this website.
We make every effort to check and test our website during production. Youmust take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employfor accessing this website does not expose you to risk of viruses, maliciouscomputer code or other forms of interference which may damage yourcomputer system. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program onanything you download from the Internet.
We accept no liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your computersystem or your data caused by using this website or arising as a result ofhaving used the website.
If you have a complaint or problem, or if you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may email us at email@example.com in. Please indicate the reason for contacting us. Our Marketing and Communications department will forward your complaint to the appropriate DS GROUP entity for response or resolution.